NVS Admit Card 2019 released for PGT, TGT exam on September 8, 2019. Candidates can download the admit card through the official link navodaya.gov.in. Check exam dates and steps to download admit card here.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released NVS Admit Card 2019 on September 8, 2019. The admit card is available for candidates on the official site of NVS at navodaya.gov.in. All appearing candidates will have to login to the account to download the admit card. The admit card is available for the post of Assistant Commissioners, PGTs, TGTs, Legal Assistant, Female Staff Nurse, Catering Assistant and Lower Division Clerks.
The written examination will commence from September 16, 2019 and will continue till September 20, 2019. NVS has released the exam schedule a few days back on the official site of NVS. The examination will be conducted in three shifts. The Exam Schedule is available here. Candidates who will have to appear for the examination can download the admit card through these simple steps given below.
NVS Admit Card 2019: Steps to download
- Visit the official site of NVS at navodaya.gov.in.
- Click on the link NVS Admit Card 2019 available on the latest news section ticker.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to fill in user ID and password.
- Click login and your admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download the admit card and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
In case of any discrepancy mentioned in the e-admit card, candidates are advised to personally report to facilitation centers to be made operational in the cities on September 15, 2019 from 10 am to 2 pm. This recruitment drive will fill up 2370 TGT, PGT and other posts in the organisation. Candidates can check for more related details from the official site of NVS.